It’s that CRAZY TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN, you in the kitchen cooking, trying to prepare the food for a few friends invited over to watch the BIG GAME. When in comes your other half, looking at you as he past, going to answer the door without being asked. He has that boyish grin on his face, like he just did something he knows full well he will answer for later, but at this moment he does not care.
You feel yourself in slow motion moving, for you know you need to follow him. The door opens and there before your very eyes something as big as your house, that can’t take on anything this big is moving into you family space. Which by the way all the furniture has been moved against the wall by some miracle (or some man), as he assist the move of this new item into your already crowded space, the unveiling. You feel your hand move to your mouth to hold back the scream, but they do not care three men are doing a hi-five and jumping up in the air their chest meeting and they are screaming, putting your’s to shame. Then it’s over, they back out the room looking at this new shining object, that has been attached to your wall and making comments as if they had had a visit from the Queen. You find yourself sinking to the floor, as the last words you hear from these strangers who mounted this new, expense, undisguised item into you lives forever, you hear “ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL”, and your other half in a voice you didn’t know exit “YEA MAN”.
So pick yourself up off the floor, we are going into the kitchen and make the meal he truly will be paying for (and he thought that T.V. was expensive), GAME ON. ;-D
And as– ALWAYS, PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIVELY and HAVE A PLAN TO GET HOME FOR THOSE WHO DO DRINK. A DESIGNATED DRIVER OR CAR SERVES *** ENJOY!!!
HAPPY & SAFE SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! :-)
- Martie Duncan Shares Food Safety Tips For Super Bowl 2013 (mamanista.com)
- Syrena Johnson, Rising New Orleans Chef, Serves Up Super Bowl-Meets-Mardi Gras-Worthy Crawfish Etouffee (RECIPE) (huffingtonpost.com)
- MLITKE: A smart, effective way to keep prepped ingredients in one place (revelkitchen.com)
- eat :: 5 dips for super bowl sunday (jamieofalltrades.org)
- Super Bowl: Are You Ready for Some Football? (graceelizabeths.wordpress.com)
- Super Bowl recipes: What food do you have planned for the big game? [open thread] (revengeofthebirds.com)
- Super Bowl Party Ideas (dariandecheleevents.com)
- Win big at your Super Bowl party (cantonrep.com)
- Saving big for your Super Bowl party (abcactionnews.com)
- Healthy Tips for Entertaining (Super Bowl & Beyond!) (cookthestory.com)