The Big Day Is All Most Here!!! Now you are almost ready, RIGHT, HELLO!!! The yard looks Marvelous, the neighbors are Green with Envy. The house & tree on the inside would make even Martha Stewart proud to know You. You purchased those gifts & cards mailed and wrapped on time. The postman smiled at you, when you told him you were Finished and on Time. You shopped for Christmas Day Apparel for your family. Because of your Savvy and Style, yet budget fashions you found, they will look like you spent a Fortune. A Copy of your Menu went shopping with you this year so you would not forget anything. It was Amazingly easy to began cooking everything right at hand. Wonderful cooking recipes from cooks who knew their Stuff, tips, tricks, correct cookware for ease of cooking. proper equipment on a budget, all the things needed to put You at Ease, even MUSIC.
You Are Not Ready, You Feel Stressed, By All Means Have That Melt Down!!! OR GET READY TO JOIN THE REST OF US WHO FOLLOWED THE RULES AND READY FOR “THE STAR OF THE MEAL~~DESSERT~~ :-)
DESSERTS, has been given a VERY BAD NAME. It is not the dessert that causes the problem, but the person that indulges in the dessert. You know your limits, you know what you can’t have,as well as all the little and big problems your body will have as a result of this dish. So you as the responsible party should take heed and enjoy only what you know, as in drinking alcohol there is a limit as well as repercussions. You as the host for your guest can prepare, as we did for the main courses, choose some desserts for vegans, as well as others with health problems. Then everyone can enjoy themselves, and you are not running around at the last minute looking for a substitute. With that said, let the cooks enjoy their part in cooking the desserts that they have waited ALL Year To Do. Showing off what they have learned. This is hard work, it is the “STAR” of the Holiday Meal.
Cookies, cakes, pies, and with the “United Nations” of so many different families in the United States now. We can enjoy new as well as old favorites, at this time of the YEAR. Also, if you did not choose to have your guest bring covered dishes for the other courses, maybe this is where you may want them to help out.
My All Of You Have A Safe, Happy And Joyous Holiday. :-)
- Les treize desserts (onequalitythefinest.com)
- On the Eighth Day of Christmas Recipes: Christmas Pies (brooklynlocavore.wordpress.com)
- Chefs reveal top tips on how to prepare tasty and stress-free festive feast (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Recipe for Oats and Chocolate Cookies (femmehavenn.wordpress.com)
- Tah Da! This Years Crock-Pot Style Christmas Menu is….. (lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com)
- 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins to Delight Your Holiday Guests | #MeijerHoliday (thekennedyadventures.com)
- Howick Christmas Cake (cruciality.wordpress.com)
- Dr Pepper Cake… A Hit! (mypinterestadventures.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Desserts (glitzgirlzglamourguide.com)
- Willpower is limited, so say yes to dessert (theglobeandmail.com)